Welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bill McCallum
    Keymaster

This forum is for any comments and questions you might have about the data part of the draft Measurement and Data progression and the measurement part of the geometry progression. Earlier comments and questions on this progression are here. You can search them either by going there and using your browser’s search feature, or by using the blog search box on the right.

• This topic was modified 11 years, 9 months ago by Bill McCallum.
    nancymclaughlin
    Participant

Hello Bill,

I am devouring the Progressions – thank you. Could you please tell me if you included 2.MD.7/2.MD.8 time/money in any domain progression?  We realize that money is only in grade 2 and that time continues to grade 3, but I cannot find mention of those standards.

Thank you for your reply.

Cathy Kessel
    Participant

Nancy, I’m not Bill, but I edit the progressions, so I can tell you that not every standard appears in some progression and that’s the case for the ones about money. (There’s a discussion of the issue of which standards appear in progressions somewhere on this site, perhaps before the forum was set up, but I’m not finding it readily.)

It may be helpful to you to look at the pre-forum blog posts and search on “money” here: http://commoncoretools.me. As you can see, there are several discussions under “general comments” and two mentions of money elsewhere. Note that money is also in 4MD2.

Bill McCallum
    Keymaster

Nancy, there is some discussion of money here and here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.